Skip to main content

Street Cut & Driveway Permits

The Town of Bow Mar requires that a Street Cut/Driveway Permit be issued by the Public Works Commissioner whenever a road cut is required. Also, when replacing/repairing a driveway in which the culvert or drainage is involved, a permit must also be issued. Please contact the Bow Mar Town Clerk, 303-794-6065 and Dave Peterson, Public Works Commissioner,

Street Cut and Driveway Permit Application(opens in new window). Please allow up to 20 days for processing.

Please send the permit application via email to

For reference, please also note the ordinance(opens in new window) that was passed regarding the driveway permit need.