Skip to main content


All new construction as well as improvements or renovations for your property, exterior and interior, requires reviews and permits by the Town. Approval for landscaping work is also needed. Please review the tabs under the Building main menu - Building Proccedurues, Design Review, Permits, Mounicipal Code etc.

Bow Mar Drainage

The attached Drainage Map is to be used as a general reference for drainage patterns in the town and that this is not to replace any drainage study needed but to give a general concept of water flow pattern.

Join our mailing list